NEXT PUPPY PRESCHOOL 4 WEEK COURSE STARTING … 30th JULY 2017. Book now for the best puppy training on the Gold Coast!
Puppies can start developing habits from as young as two weeks old, some of which may not be exactly to your liking! Our qualified veterinary nurse, Jodi Lopez has been training puppies for 10 years. Jodi uses fun, reward based techniques to develop a healthy, obedient and friendly puppy that will enjoy coming to the vet clinic, can socialise with other dogs and is toilet trained.
Puppies must have had their first vaccination, preferably be 8 – 16 weeks old, with larger breed puppies between 8 – 14 weeks.
Cost: $90 for four classes paid in advance of the course start date.
Without Puppy Preschool your best friend could become:
- anti-social and aggressive
- shy, fearful or neurotic
- dominant, hyperactive and destructive
Our gentle and skilled nurse Jodi won’t let this happen! The Puppy Preschool course runs for 4 weeks on a Sunday from 1 – 2pm and Jodi uses modern methods and techniques to:
- socialise your puppy (social skills)
- introduce obedience- sit, stay, come, drop, roll over, commando crawl, shake
- condition your puppy to associate fun and pleasure with the vet clinic
- encourage desirable behaviour
During these sessions Jodi will also provide information on:
- pet care, including good nutrition
- general health care and information on vaccinations and parasites
- emergency awareness
- toilet training
- boredom busters
- how to give your puppy tablets
- how to clip nails